Gospel of Judas
Eggs Benedict Sixteen
2006-04-11 06:23:50 UTC
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/
Lost Gospel Says Jesus Asked Judas to Betray Him
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/

National Geographic's official Gospel of Judas
site: detailed accounts of the discovery of the
papyrus codex, information on the conservation
of the document, and an illustrated,
interactive history of early Christianity.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel
National Geographic magazine's story on the
Judas Gospel and interpretations from
biblical scholars.
http://www.ngm.com/gospel

It's a revelation conjuring heated debate:
According to a recently translated ancient
text called the Gospel of Judas, the disciple
infamous for betraying Jesus may well have
been Christ's most faithful servant and--because
the Savior asked him to--accepted perpetual
disgrace to bring about Jesus' death.
Explore the mysticism of early Gnostic thought
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/feature.html
expressed in words written on a 1,700-year-old
leather-bound papyrus. Hear the interpretations
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/video.html
of four biblical scholars. Follow this fragile
document from its discovery in Egypt to its translation
and ultimate presentation to the world.
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/sightsnsounds.html
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/gospel/index.html

The Origins of Christianity and
the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ
Who was Jesus Christ?
by Acharya S <***@yahoo.com>
http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm

Acharya S's Truth Be Known
http://www.truthbeknown.com

Was he a man, myth or God?
The answers may surprise you.
http://www.truthbeknown.com/origins.htm
See also:

Jesus and Christianity
by Piero Scaruffi
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/jesus.html

The Roman dogma vs history
The history of Jesus and the history of Christianity that
we know today is the dogma that the Roman empire
forced on all its provinces. When Constantine converted
to Christianity, Rome became the center of power also
for Christianity and any challenging center was wiped out.
What Jesus really said and meant will probably never
be known.
In recent years, a new wave of "Historical Jesus" research
has emerged in the wake of the discovery in 1947 in Egypt
of the ancient manuscripts that are known today as the
"Nag Hammadi library" and as "Gnostic Gospels", and of
the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947. Until then, little was known
about the early Christians known as the Gnostics.
"We've listened to the winners, and their story doesn't
make any sense. So let's listen to the losers and see if
their story makes more sense" (Freke).
The other gospels
Many gospels were written, including and besides the
four official ones. The four official gospels were written
in Greece in Greek, the earliest (Marks') dating from
the year 70 and the last one (John's) dating from the
second century after Christ. (The oldest manuscript
of the gospels that we found dates from the fourth
century, but we have fragments that have been
dated from the mid second century and we can
deduct the date of composition from references in
the texts).
There is general agreement that three of the official ones
(the "synoptic" gospels) derive from a common source
(or Luke's and Matthew's simply derive from Mark's),
whereas John's is inherently different. One hypothesis
is that John's and this common source derive, in turn, from
a pre-existing text, called "Q", that has never been found.
One of the banned gospels, the gospel of Judas Thomas,
has been considered a potential candidate for "Q" or for
something closer to "Q" than anything else we have found.
[...]
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/jesus.html

What Happened to the Antimatter?
Fermilab's DZero Experiment Finds Clues in Quick-Change Meson
http://www.fnal.gov/pub/presspass/press_releases/DZeroB_s.html

Accumulated Spirits of Trauma

Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
In a speech delivered in Parma, Italy, March 15, 1990,
even Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger endorsed the opinion of
philosopher P. Feyerabend against Galileo.
Ratzinger stated:

"At the time of Galileo the Church remained
much more faithful to reason than Galileo himself.
The process against Galileo was reasonable and just."

Joseph Ratzinger, Corriere della Sera,
March 30, 1990; 30 Dias, January 1993, p. 34.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,1564,1552530,00.html

Ratzinger is widely credited with destroying in a
knife-in-the-back manner Hans Kung, the high profile,
Roman Catholic, liberal theologian. Kung in 1979
"once suggested Ratzinger had sold his soul for power."
This was before Ratzinger became an inquisitor.
http://www.ianpaisley.org/toc.asp?loc=rome

"Olga Kharitidi" writes:
http://tinyurl.com/p5fxf

"The purpose of my talk is to make some of the aspects of our
work known to Western culture. The reason is that the critical
time has arrived. I told you that the unhealed traumatic
experiences which gain status of their own and become spirits
of trauma continue their existence throughout generations. If
they are not healed, they build up, connect, accelerate, enforce
and support each other, and become collective entities...

"At some point, they accumulate on the collective level and become
very dangerous. This dangerous time has come. It can become many
times more dangerous now than in previous times, when world wars
were induced by accumulated spirits of trauma. The purpose of my
visit is to tell you that there is a great danger for all the
people on the planet, but there are effective means to overcome
it. That's why I invite you to our place in Central Asia, to
Samarkand, to learn about our practice..."

"The Master of Lucid Dreams"
http://www.hamptonroadspub.com/bookstore/product_info.php?products_id=152

Olga Kharitidi: http://www.sokaren.se/INDEX9.HTML
The Master of Lucid Dreams by Olga Kharitidi, M.D.
("... accumulated spirits of trauma...")

ALTAI, THE RUSSIAN SHAMBALLA
http://www.natuurlijkhelen.nl/altaishamballa.html

Belovodia, the Russian Shamballa
http://www.nancyredstar.com/newslinks/ancient.htm
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/The_Dawn_of_Aquarius.html

Entering the Circle: Ancient Secrets of
Siberian Wisdom Discovered by a Russian
Psychiatrist. Olga Kharitidi, M.D.
Reviewed by Maya del Mar
http://www.daykeeperjournal.com/aarch00/0011/bkrev.shtml

-- North Greenland Ice core Project (NGRIP)
http://www.glaciology.gfy.ku.dk/ngrip/index_eng.htm

Polar Pointers
http://www-bprc.mps.ohio-state.edu/polar_pointers/

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"... It has come to the attention of the Golomt Center
for Shamanic Studies and the Asian Shamans' Association
that a newly popular Russian cult, led by teachers
called Shri Ganesha and Shri Jnan Avatar Muni, is now
passing off its teachings as being Mongolian and
Siberian shamanic teachings. They most certainly are
not. Police agencies in Russia characterize their
Belovodie cult (also known by a host of other names)
as 'destructive and totalitarian' and the leaders of
the cult are currently facing incarceration for a number
of criminal activities. If you know Russian please read
the anti-Belovodie cult page at Stopfools.ru.
<http://stopfools.narod.ru/> Beware of so-called shamans
offering teachings about Shambala and Belovodie (Olga
Kharitidi is NOT part of this organization). Shambala and
Belovodie are Tibetan Buddhist and Russian mystical
teachings popularized by Nicholas Rerikh and have nothing
to do with traditional Siberian shamanic teachings." [1997]
--Sarangerel <www.buryatmongol.com>
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"... This is a copy of picture on the upper surface of the
shaman's drum. The original drawing was made in 1909-1913,
during the ethnograpical expeditions in South Siberia, in
the Altai mountains." http://www.nbi.dk/~Loading Image...

A T A N A R J U A T
http://www.atanarjuat.com/
______________________________________

THE ALTAR
of the Cathedral of Slack
-------------------------------
This Section CLOSED
by order of The Exon Committee,
The Christian Coalition, the Bureau
of Alchohol, Tobacco and Firearms,
The Gates Foundation and The Safe
Cyberporn Vigilance Collective.
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/
Dan Clore
http://amazon.com/o/ASIN/1587154838/ref=nosim/thedanclorenecro
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/
Melchizedek
2006-04-17 15:20:31 UTC

"Olga Kharitidi" writes:
[...]

the Altai mountains." http://www.nbi.dk/~natphil/Sib.jpeg

A T A N A R J U A T
http://www.atanarjuat.com/
______________________________________

THE ALTAR
of the Cathedral of Slack
-------------------------------
This Section CLOSED
by order of The Exon Committee,
The Christian Coalition, the Bureau
of Alchohol, Tobacco and Firearms,
The Gates Foundation and The Safe
Cyberporn Vigilance Collective.
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/
Dan Clore
http://amazon.com/o/ASIN/1587154838/ref=nosim/thedanclorenecro
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/9879/
There's No Hurry !

http://207.234.208.119/bibleweb-archive.info/dont-click-this.html

Without Reservation !
Are YOU Going to Heaven?
The Hope !

DaVinci
The DaVinci Deception

http://207.234.208.119/bibleweb-cm-studies.info/cm-studies/studies/=CD-R=davinci-deception-realvideo/DaVinci_Deception_01
_Slideshow/DaVinci_Deception_01.smil

http://207.234.208.119/bibleweb-cm-studies.info/cm-studies/studies/=CD-R=davinci-deception-realvideo/DaVinci_Deception_02
_Slideshow/DaVinci_Deception_02.smil

Small Group Bibly Study Materials

http://bibleweb.info/

Small Group Bible Studies Comprehensive
Old & New Testament Bible studies, prophecy,
commentaries, concordances, apologetics,
Bible lookups, and multiple translations. PowerPoint,
movies in RealAudio, MP3, MediaPlayer,
Adobe PDF formats with free readers.

Published Small Group Bibly Study Materials

http://lulu.com/bibleweb/

Design From a Benevolent Creator
In defense of the Biblical stance that all creation in the
universe is a product of magnificent design from a
Benevolent Creator, this book is an overview of just how
wonderful God is and why His book, the Bible is so significant.

Creation Studies: Evidence of Design
In a workbook style, this book will address the pros and cons
of two worldviews. Creation - belief that the origin, history,
and destiny of the universe, life, and human life is based on
God's Word about a perfect-six-day-creation, ruined by man's sin,
destroyed by Noah's flood, and restored to new life in Christ.
Evolution - belief that (with or without God's involvement) the
origin, history, and "meaning" of the universe, life, and human
life is based on expert human opinion about time, chance, and long
ages of death and struggle. Since each model of origins entails a
comprehensive worldview, embracing the whole of reality, each is
basically philosophical or better religious. The premise that
evolution is science and creation is religion is obviously false
since it is impossible for scientists actually observe or repeat
unique events of the past.

The Resurrection of Jesus
This book is an elaboration of the 12 Minimal Facts Approach,
from the EVA-100, Apologetics Class Presentation. Not all areas
have been expanded. (See Preview.) There appear to be a number
of misconceptions regarding the Crucifixion of Jesus. Jesus was
NOT the first nor the only person to be crucified. The Romans
had used that method of execution for at least 70 years before
Jesus was Crucified. In around 40 BC, in Rome, a historian
recorded that 2,000 people were crucified in a single day,
for the entertainment of Quintilius Varus! About 40 years
after Jesus' Crucifixion, the Romans crucified around 500
per day in 70 AD.

The Pre-Tribulational Rapture of the Church
The purpose of this book is to offer specific evidence from
Scripture that supports the Pre-Tribulational Rapture of the
Church (Body of Christ), by Jesus Christ Himself, before the
Tribulation begins. It is not a commentary on the Book of
Revelation, though is does comment on several aspects of
the book.

A Primer On Biblical Counseling
== Biblical Counseling ==
1. All true valid and lasting
ministries proceed through a deep burden, a passion, etc.
2. We minister based upon the Bible. We believe that all
Scripture is given by inspiration of God. 3. Ministry is a sacrifice.
4. Transparency - Be Yourself, (God has anointed me).
Also: (2 Timothy 3:16 NASB) All Scripture is inspired by God and
profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training
in righteousness; [4 Step Process]
1. doctrine, teaching . (never analyze)
2. reproof (a soft tongue breaks bones)
3. correction (to set up right in perfect form, again)
4. instruction (like child training) . Equipped for every good work.

A Primer On The Gospel Of John (Q & A)
This is a primer on the Gospel According to John,
with questions and answers, plus an extensive appendices.
Note: Purpose of the Book of John
(John 20:30-31 NLT)
30 Jesus' disciples saw him do many other
miraculous signs besides the ones recorded in this book.
31 But these are written so that you may believe that
Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing
in him you will have life.

Challenges Facing The Future Evangelical Church
As we stand at the Opening of a New Millennium,
What New Challenges Face the Evangelical Protestant Church?

Historical Background Of First John
Although the author's name is not specifically mentioned in 1 John,
the indications within the letter (eyewitness of the life of Jesus,
apostolic authority, someone well-known to the readers, and
similarities to the Fourth Gospel) are certainly consistent with the
traditional ascription of authorship to John the Apostle. The strong,
consistent and earliest testimony of the church ascribes it to John
the disciple and apostle (cf. Luke 6:13,14). This literary evidence
is supported by the remains of churches bearing his name at Ephesus.
There he was remembered as a vigorous champion of orthodoxy, which
fits the description of the first epistle.

My Working Theology Of Leadership
The making of a leader is not instantaneous, but is a journey through
life, learning and acquiring the absolute truths that form a person's
true character, unto fulfillment of our appointed destiny. I will
introduce some hindsight on my past life, so as to never forget
where I came from, and to solidify a new directive in my life.
As a case study, I will analyze the account of Abraham of the
Bible and overview his path into leadership.

Concise New Testament Synthetic Studies
Concise [one page] New Testament synthetic overviews of each book,
in workbook format, with applications for us today.

/> A Christian Bible Study Collection
<>< />
/< Small Group Bible Studies
[XXXX(O):::===============================>
\< 250Gb online - 1.5Tb DVD archive
<> \>
\> http://Bibleweb.Info/
Dore
2006-04-21 00:14:48 UTC
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/
Lost Gospel Says Jesus Asked Judas to Betray Him
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/

How did Judas have time to record his memoirs in a gospel?

As things occurred, Judas planned to turn Jesus into the authorities, to
force Christ to use His power to rise up against the Romans, thus his
betrayal was Judas' own idea. When the Pharisees and Romans captured, beat
Jesus and condemned Him to die, and He did NOT rise up against them, thus
things did not go as Judas had planned, he was so grieved that he
immediately went out and hung himself? He didn't have time nor the emotional
stability to sit down and write a gospel. The gospel of Judas is the
creation of liars and antichrists.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com

Fooj
2006-04-21 04:17:29 UTC
I know Jewish proganda when I see it. I'm not impressed this subject.
It will fade like a fad.
Scoop
2006-04-21 04:31:22 UTC

Apparently not. How do you know it's not antiganda?
Fooj
2006-04-21 17:06:39 UTC
Post by Scoop
: I know Jewish proganda when I see it.
Apparently not. How do you know it's not antiganda?
The idea where Judas wants war with the Romans by using Jesus is pure
Jewish propaganda. The Jew who wrote this is telling us that Jesus
wasn't good enough to resist the Romans. It's crap.
Scoop

How do you know this?
Dore
2006-04-21 23:47:15 UTC
Post by Fooj
The idea where Judas wants war with the Romans by using Jesus is pure
Jewish propaganda. The Jew who wrote this is telling us that Jesus
wasn't good enough to resist the Romans. It's crap.
ALL of the Jews in that day were looking for a mighty Savior to deliver them
from the Roman oppression. That is one of the reasons that the Jews rejected
Christ in the first place. It had nothing to do with Jesus NOT being "good"
enough to rise up against the Romans, for that was NOT His purpose nor was
it part of God's plan.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com
Celsus24
2006-04-22 01:25:37 UTC
Post by Eggs Benedict Sixteen
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/
Lost Gospel Says Jesus Asked Judas to Betray Him
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/
How did Judas have time to record his memoirs in a gospel?
As things occurred, Judas planned to turn Jesus into the authorities, to
force Christ to use His power to rise up against the Romans, thus his
betrayal was Judas' own idea. When the Pharisees and Romans captured, beat
Jesus and condemned Him to die, and He did NOT rise up against them, thus
things did not go as Judas had planned, he was so grieved that he
immediately went out and hung himself? He didn't have time nor the
emotional stability to sit down and write a gospel. The gospel of Judas is
the creation of liars and antichrists.
--
Dore
Only pastors propogate this thinking. There is no accepted gospel that gives
a reason for Judas' betrayal. It seems that you accept what you have been
taught so much that you dismiss immediately any contradiction. In Mark and
Matthew, the motive is greed. Luke claims that Judas was led astray by
Satan. John, on the other hand, attributes the motivation to both Satan and
a penchant for theft.
When Paul writes that Jesus appeared "to the twelve" after his resurrection,
then this must have included Judas. He was not dead. It doesn't sound like
he was punished in this life or the next.
You have no evidence of Judas' death other than the 4 condtradictory gospels
which either could have forged the death of Judas in order to hide the idea
that Jesus was a gnostic teacher or that they did not know why Judas
betrayed him and so pretended that Judas killed himself.. It is a fact,
known to all biblical scholars that there was a great variety of beliefs in
the 2nd and 3rd centuries and those centered in Rome had the power, wealth
and organization to spread there version so that they established the very
powerful Roman Catholic Church. Protestants claim that they want to look
beyond the dogma of the Catholics, yet they are happy to use the partly
forged Gospels of the Catholics and proclaim all new knowledge as false. I'm
sure the acceptance of the 4 gospels involved a lot of killing and book
burning over the centuries after Constantine made his political choice. A
lot of Roman Christians became very wealthy and very powerful. The gnostics
has no need for authority telling them what to believe. They had to be
destroyed. The real truth is often "It's all about the money".
For centuries the pagans and gnostics mocked the new Christianity because it
so obviously copied myths and traditions that they were all well aware of.
The Christians got the last laugh. Now I get to start smiling again.

Luke 22:3-6 - Satan enters and affects Judas before the Last Supper
John 13:27 - Satan enters and affects Judas during the supper
Mark, Matthew - There is no mention of Satan entering or affecting Judas

In Mark, Matthew and Luke, Judas bargains with the priests before the Last
Supper
In John 13:21-30, Judas bargains with the priests after the Last Supper

In Matthew 27:5 , Judas throws down the silver and walks away from the
priests
In Acts 1:18, Judas uses the silver to buy some property
In Mark, Luke and John , There is no mention of 30 pieces of silver

In Matthew 27:6-8, The priests buy the field and it gets its name because
they used Judas' blood money
in Acts 1:18, Judas buys the field and it gets the name because his guts
burst open there
In Mark, Luke or John, the Field of Blood is not mentioned

In Matthew 27:5, Judas kills himself by hanging
In Acts 1:18, Judas falls to the ground, bursts open, and his guts spill out
In Mark, Luke or John there is no mention of Judas killing himself is
included

I think that the contradictions shown here indicate that the gospels are the
products of liars and antiChrists :-)
All in all, your explanations contradict. Mark, Luke and John. Are you
talking to God to get the real inside? Notice how Christians don't actually
read the Bible. They just parrot what their parents and pastors tell them.

Jeff
Dore
2006-04-25 00:54:38 UTC
Post by Celsus24
Only pastors propogate this thinking. There is no accepted gospel that
gives a reason for Judas' betrayal. It seems that you accept what you have
been taught so much that you dismiss immediately any contradiction. In
Mark and Matthew, the motive is greed. Luke claims that Judas was led
astray by Satan. John, on the other hand, attributes the motivation to
both Satan and a penchant for theft.
If greed was Judas' reason, why after the arrest, did he toss his silver
coins and hang himself? If greed was his reason, then he got what he wanted
and would have no remorse or grief to commit suicide. As far as being led
away by Satan, ALL who sin are led away by Satan.

cont
Post by Celsus24
You have no evidence of Judas' death other than the 4 contradictory
[...]
If you dismiss the account that Judas committed suicide, then you can
dismiss every word of the gospel, and pretend it is all a lie, but evidence
that the truths of scripture is overwhelming in all other aspects, thus one
can assume that the account of Judas's suicide is truth as well. The Bible
was NOT forged by the Catholics. After the Bible was compiled, the RCC
discovered that the truths recorded therein, testified against their lies
and apostasy, and they attempted to destroy it. When that plan failed, they
created their own Bible and changed it according to their theology, but the
KJV, that had it's beginnings in the interpretation by Wycliffe, was
interpreted from it's original language.

Sure most sin is caused by money, but in Judas' case, he knew that after he
betrayed Jesus, after hearing His many teachings, that he would be damned
for his betrayal, causing him such grief that he committed suicide.

Mark 14:21
21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man
by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had
never been born.
KJV

Matt 27:4-8
4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they
said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and
went and hanged himself.
6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful
for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury
strangers in.
8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.
KJV

cont
Post by Celsus24
Luke 22:3-6 - Satan enters and affects Judas before the Last Supper
John 13:27 - Satan enters and affects Judas during the supper
Mark, Matthew - There is no mention of Satan entering or affecting Judas
Just because there is no mention of Satan entering Judas in Mark and
Matthew, doesn't mean that they contradict Luke and John, it simply means
that the writer just didn't mention it in that context.

cont
Post by Celsus24
[...]
You are concerning yourself with semantics and contradictions that doesn't
make any difference whatsoever, thus you miss the whole point of the verses.
When people tell the stories of events over and over, some small incidentals
get slightly changed, but these small differences don't change the whole
point of the testament. You can't see the forest for the trees.

cont
Post by Celsus24
I think that the contradictions shown here indicate that the gospels are
the products of liars and antiChrists :-)
All in all, your explanations contradict. Mark, Luke and John. Are you
talking to God to get the real inside? Notice how Christians don't
actually read the Bible. They just parrot what their parents and pastors
tell them.
No, your small-mindedness and petty concerns is the problem, the gospels are
NOT the product of liars and antichrists, the problem is that, as I said,
concern yourself with small differences, instead of seeing the whole
picture. Your pettiness is why YOU don't understand scripture, nor enter
into the kingdom of God to grasp what really happened.
--
Dore

www.dorewilliamson.com
Jeff
Chaudhry Nijjhar
2008-03-23 19:59:18 UTC
Hi Brethren in Christ Jesus and Christ Nanak Dev Ji,

I have put over 220 Videos on Youtube; 26 rendering Exposition of the
Gnostic Gospel of St.Thomas, 68 in Punjabi on Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, Christ
Jesus and other Indian religious aspects and the rest on the expositions of
the important Parables of the New Testament and my articles. These Videos
would give thorough understanding of all the aspects of Christianity and
Sikhism with introductions to Judaism, Hinduism and Real Islam of Allah.

Gospel is received by grace of God and not by works. My lectures are free.
University professors and the dog collared clerics, they hold monopoly over
religion and they are like the dogs sitting in the manger not allowing any
one else to eat the spiritual food. If you like my views, please pass my
email to others interested in Gospel. Gospel is for the solitary twice born
seekers and not for the psychic hirelings of Mammon for they cannot preach
the Gospel of God but rather teach the sugar-coated sermons of Mammon. You
do not accept payment in Mammon if you want Gospel Treasures from God.

My expositions are original in spirit that is mostly unknown to the people
of the West. My challenge may seem very odd to most of you but just listen
to them for the curiosity's sake.

Here are couple on Easter:-

1.. Why the Fig Tree was made to wither:-

2.. Why call Easter? - Part 1 :-

3.. Why call Easter? - Part 2 :-

I can explain the Parables in details in Lectures and the whole New
Testament, I can explain in a couple of weeks.

Any body interested in producing Documentaries, I can vet the scripts or
produce suitable ones for FREE. Search my videos under nijjhar Christianity
Sikhism or link is under my signatures.

I have produced similar videos in Punjabi, the language in which the Second
anointed Christ Nanak Dev Ji preached Sikhism or Real Islam. Remember that
a Gurmukh is a True Mussallman of the type of Bhagat Kabir Ji, Pir Mian Mir
Ji, etc but not these Mohammedans who proclaim they to be Mussallmans. They
are mostly Kafirs or infidels. A Sikh being a student of spiritual
knowledge, he is perceived by what comes out of his mouth and not by his
turban and beard.

Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.

Retired Senior Lecturer in Metallurgy.

The Second Panth Sikh and the Fourth Panth of Nimallae Sants is the
continuation of Christianity.

Third Khalsa Panth was to use sword power to sort out the stubborn sons of
Satan.

Gnostics are "seekers" of religious knowledge and we take no one for his
word.

We believe each individual receives "His Word" through "grace of God".

Our Discussions are open minded and friendly. Meetings are open to all and
they are "FREE".

Christ (Saint) Thomas states, "Why should I fast, what sin have I committed
and

Why should I pray, what wrong have I done".

For a taste of Gnosticism, visit my web site: -

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/pdbook.pdf

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1